Saturday, March 04, 2006

Thank you rajeev


Well for once i am going to use the blog to write a personal encomium for myself.
It was 10:40 and i was watching now showing on CNN-IBN .
Suddenly the man -rajeev masand- who i admire the most since i am also a film aficionado like him blurts out my name and reads my review of taxi no.9211 which i personally liked.
The review is like this
"Taxi no.9211 is a bumpy yet very satisfying ride. The camaraderie between john and nana has worked so well that the occasional flaws got obscured. Its highly recommended and a complete paisa-vasool entertainer"

The link is http://www.ibnlive.com/comments/read_comments.php?id=5904&from=20.

Now that my review has been aired on national channel it atleast assuages my ego.
I can atleast hope that if i become a journalist i am gonna find a motley group of readers.This doesn't mean that i have reached my apotheosis but certainly its a small yet an effective step for me.

I assure whoever is reading my blog that from next time onwards i will write on a more general level.
Is baar ke liye maaf kar do is bande ko.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'l be ur first reader after u become a journalist..all the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home